Feb. 27, 2014
Box Score |
- No. 25 Iowa moves to 22-7 overall and 10-5 in Big Ten play.
- Iowa's 22 wins equal the second-highest total under UI head coach Lisa Bluder. The Hawkeyes won 23 games in 2004-05, and 22 in 2010-11. Iowa has won 20 or more games in six of the last seven seasons (the Hawkeyes won 19 in 2011-12).
- The Hawkeyes have won 8-of-10, and 10-of-13 since starting 0-2 in league play.
- Iowa senior Theairra Taylor posted a game-high and season-high 21 points on Senior Night, adding seven rebounds, four steals and four assists. She scored Iowa's last four points.
- Iowa tallied 20 fastbreak points, while limiting Ohio State to six.
- The game saw 17 lead changes, while the score was tied nine times.
- Iowa swept the season series (two or more games) over Ohio State for the first time since 1997-98. The Hawkeyes won in Columbus on Jan. 19, 81-74.
- The Hawkeyes conclude the regular season on Sunday at Illinois. Tip-off is scheduled for 3 p.m. (CT). The contest will be broadcast live on BTN.