StubHub - The Official Fan To Fan Ticket Marketplace Of The Hawkeyes
The Hawkeyes' secondary ticket market will now be located on StubHub -- the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of the Hawkeyes. This exciting new partnership with StubHub! will allow you more freedom in pricing, number of postings and will allow you to reach a broader audience than ever before!
Please choose the appropriate link below to begin your selling or buying process!
BENEFITS OF USING STUBHUB
There are many benefits of using StubHub to buy and sell tickets:
- You can easily sell tickets in a safe and secure environment
- No need to worry about communication with buyers of your tickets
- Get paid quickly by check, PayPal, or donate your earnings to charity.
- Take advantage of the millions of fans looking for tickets on StubHub. StubHub has nearly 5 million registered users, all of whom will be able to see your tickets.
- StubHub offers ticket sellers and fans a clear and easy to use website experience, with industry leading Interactive Seat Maps and past transaction data for sellers to reference.
- eDelivery - every ticket order will be digitally delivered; buyers no longer wait for their FedEx delivery and sellers don't have to run to FedEx to drop off packages
- Excellent customer service 7 days a week
- StubHub's FanProtectTM guarantee. [What is this?]
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR UI FACULTY AND STAFF: If you are a University of Iowa Faculty or Staff member and purchased discounted Faculty/Staff season tickets, you will not be able to sell these tickets on StubHub. If you would like to sell your tickets on StubHub, you will need to pay the season public price. Please submit a written request to the UI Ticket Office (email: email@example.com) if you wish to switch your tickets to the season public price. Also, please note that if your seats are in a section that requires a per-seat contribution to the National I-Club, switching your tickets to the season public price will also impact your required per-seat contribution. Please contact the UI Ticket Office at 319/335-9323 with any questions or concerns or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UI Athletics Ticket Office
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1-800 IA-HAWKS (1-800 424-2957)